CATSY | Crewed Sailing Catamaran
"Winner of the Best Catamaran 51 ft and Over at 2011 BVI Show!"
Sunreef 62 - 4 Cabins - BVI - Tortola - Virgin Gorda - Jost Van Dyke From $ 23000 to $ 28000 per week
CATSY was voted Best Multihull Over 51 Feet by a panel of highly experienced charter professionals at the 2011 Tortola Charter Yacht Show. Entrants were judged on many factors including design, maintenance, cleanliness, and crew personality. Keep reading...
CATSY offers guests an unforgettable sailing experience that combines popular aspects of motor yachts with the thrill of sailing. The yacht offers excellent seakeeping abilities for a gentle ride and the smoothest sailing possible.
Onboard CATSY has plenty of areas to relax, including the contemporary salon with 270 degree views. Accommodations include port and starboard aft queen cabins and forward doubles, all air conditioned, ensuite with showers.
Truly, one of CATSYs outstanding features is her amazing amount of usable exterior guest space, from the cockpit aft to the trampolines forward. Tenders and toys include a nine person 70hp dinghy, water skis, snorkelling gear, diving for certified divers, two person kayak x1, kneeboard, wakeboard, fishing gear, and inflatables.
CATSY is an ideal yacht for energetic guests who want to get the most out of all the activities available to charter guests in the Caribbean.
Please see our blog post 2011 Tortola Charter Yacht Show Winners.
Sample Menu Ideas
- Rum Infused French Toast with Maple Syrup
- Eggs Chesapeake with Fresh Hollandaise
- Spring Vegetable Frittata
- Pina Colada Pancakes with Coconut Maple Syrup
- Eggs Florentine with Almond Pesto
- All served with fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, fruit juice, tea, or coffee
- Village-Style Greek Salad with Chicken and a Lemon-Mint Vinaigrette
- Cuban Style Panini’s with a Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Mahi Mahi Tacos with a Chipotle Cream Sauce and Mexican-Style Slaw
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise
- Salad Niçoise with Seared Tuna and Grilled Potatoes
- Conch Fritters with a Key Lime Dipping Sauce
- Apricot Baked Brie
- Lobster Tarragon Crepes
- Dark Rum and Crab Dip
- Tostones with Fresh Mango Chutney
Served as you watch the sunset with your favorite cocktail in hand
- Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb with Potato and Cauliflower Dauphinois
- Mahi Mahi with Orange and Rum Mojo with Basmati Rice and Orange Scented Broccoli
- Lobster Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with a Béarnaise Sauce and Braised Leeks
- Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with a Sherry Cream Sauce and Thyme Roasted Potatoes
- Saffron Fish Ragout with Balsamic Tomatoes
Served with a selection of premium wines
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Cheesecake
- Key Lime Pie
- Kicked Up Beggars Purses
- Chocolate Truffle Tart
- Mango Torte with Vanilla Ice Cream
Served with a selection of Liqueurs, Tea, or Coffee
*Children must be at least five years of age and be able to swim.
Internet, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ We cannot say enough good things about our experience on CASTY with Jim and Amanda! Our vacation was by far the best vacation we have ever taken and the best quality time we have spent as a family. At first we were hesitant to come back to the C...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 23000 per week
High Season: $ 28000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Virgin Gorda - Spanish Town
- Virgin Islands