PACIFIC EAGLE | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
3 Cabins - New Zealand From $ 38000 to $ 45000 per week
Minimum yacht charter duration: Keep reading...
- Malborough Sounds of New Zealand.
Accommodation is provided in:
- One double cabin, with jacuzzi, shower and TV/DVD player,
- One double cabin with shower and TV/DVD player,
- One twin cabin with shower and TV/DVD player.
- Exclusive use of the charter yacht for the duration of your sailing holiday,
- Services of captain and crew,
- Use of the yachts tenders and water toys.
Price does not include:
- Food and beverages,
- Dive equipment rental and dive master,
- Port of mooring fees away from home marina,
An Advance Provisioning Allowance of 25% of the yacht charter fee will be collected before departure to cover those costs. Any balance will be returned to the client after the sailing vacation.
Luxury charter yacht description:
Pacific Eagle, is a 103 foot sailing ketch available for relaxed cruising in the South Pacific. Pacific Eagle combines the romance and elegance of a luxury sailing yacht, with the space and comfort of a motor yacht. The interior has crisp clean lines with a nautical theme. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside in the sheltered cockpit on their sailing vacation. The cockpit is equipped with an excellent sound system and offers a great vantage point to enjoy the experience of sailing in comfort and safety. This luxury sailing yacht has a fold down transom for easy water access, whether swimming or using the great selection of water toys. The yacht has three highly professional crew members who have an intimate knowledge of the South Pacific.
Yacht tenders and water toys include:
- 2 tenders with outboard engines,
- Dive compressor and scuba gear,
- 2 double kayaks,
- Snorkeling gear, water skis, body boards and assorted inflatables,
- Limited fishing gear.
- 50% deposit to confirm, balance due 2 months before departure.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this luxury charter yacht in New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 38000 per week
High Season: $ 45000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.