Bavaria Nautitech Open 40 | Bareboat Catamaran
"This Bavaria Nautitech Open 40 is the perfect boat for sailing the San Juan Islands!"
3 Cabins - 2016 - San Juan Islands From $ 4975 to $ 6625 per week
- Length11.99 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Fuel Capacity432.06
- Water Capacity606.4
- Motor HP30HP Volvo
- Crew Type Bareboat
About this yacht Keep reading...
Number of Cabins: 3
Cabin Configuration: 3 Queen
Number of Guests: 7
- 12v fans
- Diesel cabin heat with outlet in cockpit
- Screens for all opening deck hatches
- 3 burner LPG stove with oven
- Front-loading refrigerator in galley
- Additional refrigerator in cockpit
- Separate freezer in starboard hull
- SS barbecue
- GPS, Autopilot
- Compass at each helmFull-batten mainsail with lazy bag and lazy jacks
- Self-tacking, furling jib
- Furling gennaker (available for use by advance request, with qualified spinnaker resume)
- Electric winch for raising mainsail
- 9 Highfield aluminum-bottom RIB dinghy
- 6HP Honda outboard
- Dinghy davit
- Large cockpit dining table
- Cockpit cushions
- Twin helm stations, both with engine controls and carbon wheels
- Custom full cockpit enclosure with sliding and roll-up panels
Kayaks, paddleboards, and fishing equipment are all available to hire for your charter. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you include a skipper in your bareboat charter, they will occupy one of the guest cabins. Please read our Bareboat FAQs for more information.
Sample 7-day Itinerary
Start your sailing yacht charter in Bellingham Washington and discover the San Juan Islands on our San Juan Islands 7-day Bareboat Itinerary!
About the Manufacturer
Strong built Bavaria, well known for its durability and its focus on longevity. Bavaria is no stranger to building yachts, they now build over 1700 yachts per year. Please read our shipbuilders page for more.
Mandatory extras differ from boat to boat. Our charter experts will map out all of the charter terms with you.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, BBQ, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 4975 per week
High Season: $ 6625 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Bellingham WA
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Bellingham WA
- San Juan Islands