MALA | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"Boasting a 2019 refit, experienced crew and great water toys selection make MALA the catamaran for Croatia this summer."
Lagoon 57 - 3 Cabins - Trogir - Split - Dubrovnik From € 8900 to € 15900 per week
- Length17.37 m
- # Crew2
- Max Pers Cruising6
- Year2008 (2019 Refit)
- Cruising Speed8
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Fuel Capacity750
- Water Capacity1000
- Motor HP2 x 75HP
- Crew Type Crewed
Who Should Charter Crewed Catamaran MALA? Keep reading...
- Catamaran Mala is a great choice for couples who like to travel together but still have their own privacy— she has 3 separate independent ensuite cabins.
- Catamaran Mala is the only option for people who are after a custom-made island-hopping holiday in paradise!
Captain Zoki is friendly, experienced and safety competent, everything you need from your captain. He’s an outstanding sailor sailing on the Adriatic since the age of ten which means he knows the area intimately. He can take you to amazing places which are not in travel guides. You will never want to leave his secret gems!
Your Chef / Hostess:
Sanja is an easy-going, sociable and open-minded person. Passionate about travel, she speaks fluent Spanish and English. Guests describe Sanja as a “warm, funny, caring person”, and “a delight to spend time with”, as well as a talented home cook.
Food and Drink:
While Captain Zoki is passionate about the local Croatian wines, Sanja is in love with healthy Mediterranean cuisine. She will make sure that every meal is freshly prepared, balanced, varied and according to your dining requirements.
Your Onboard Water Sports:
- 2x SUP
- Towing ring
- Banana boat
- 2x electrical bikes
- Large inflatable swimming platform
- Floating mats
- Snorkelling gear
What is Included?
- The services of Captain and Hostess
- The preparation of breakfast, lunch and 2 dinners
- Use of all onboard water toys, equipment and amenities
- Cruising taxes and permits
- Tourist tax
- Wi-Fi (10 GB per day)
- Bedding, towels, beach towels & toiletries
- Final cleaning
What are the Expenses?
An APA - Advanced Provisioning Allowance, seeks to cover the costs of your requested food and beverages, ports fees, diesel etc. The Captain keeps record of all expenses on board and returns the balance to the client or asks payment of the remaining costs (if any occurred) at the end of the charter week.
Events and Meetings, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 8900 per week
High Season: € 15900 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Split
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)