CLICIA | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Excellent quality yacht with an outstanding team on board."
42m Baglietto - 5 Cabins - Cannes - Monaco - St Tropez - Portofino - Porto Cervo - Barcelona - Palma - Puerto Banus From € 135000 to € 150000 per week
- Manufacturer Baglietto
- Model Baglietto 42
- Charter Regions
- Length41 m
- # Crew9
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Capacity at Dock50
- Crew Type Crewed
Based in the French Riviera she is the ideal crewed motor yacht for exploring the stunning French coastline in style. Make sure you take a trip to the beach clubs of St Tropez and the Nightclubs of Monaco during your luxury charter. Keep reading...
- Interior & exterior styling by multi award-winning designers
- A smart décor and full height windows create a light and airy feel to the main saloon
- Full beam master suite with full beam luxurious en suite
- Forward cardio gym on upper deck
- Incredibly spacious sun deck with jacuzzi, sunpads & a bar
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment with wifi available on all decks
Built to the highest specifications and offers luxurious accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins: Master, two VIP and two twin cabins all with en suite facilities.
The saloon is finished in cherry wood panelling and light coloured soft furnishings. The entertainment systems include a 42 Plasma TV, Satellite TV, DVD and a surround sound music system. All the cabins are well equipped with Plasma TVs, DVD and music systems. The Master & VIP cabins have 36 Plasma TVs and Bose surround sound.
Relax on the sundeck while soaking in the sun and enjoying a cocktail, whilst taking in the passing scenery. The captain and crew will make this an unforgettable cruise that you will not want to leave.
Whether you want to sit back and relax on the sundeck or try out some of the water toys - there is something for everyone aboard CLICIA!
Toys and Watersports
• 1 x 12.00m Luxury Scorpion tender with 2 x 300hp engines custom-made especially for CLICIA. Guests will be tendered in full style enabling access to the most secluded coves whilst warranting absolute safety. The tender is towed behind the yacht underway. The cruising speed of 14 knots is the actual speed including the towed tender.
• 1 x 3.4m Novurania rescue tender
• 1 x Seadoo GTI 135E Jetski (2 man)
• 1 x Seabob F5 (2019)
• 2 x 2 person inflatable expedition style Sea Kayaks for exploring tranquil coves and bays
• 2 x inflatable paddleboards
• 4 x inflatable towable water toys
• Inflatable island
• Full water sport package inc. water skis, mono-skis, wakeboard, towable toys inc. large banana boat, single and double biscuit
• Diving and snorkeling equipment with onboard dive compressor
• 2 x electric pushbikes
• water golf set
• anti Jellyfish pool
Lots of childrens toys and baby equipment on board.
French VAT is due on all charters beginning in France. Expenses are estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee.
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 135000 per week
High Season: € 150000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Cannes
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Tropez
- Porto Cervo
- Amalfi Coast